Who is “Arts Cheyenne”?
Arts Cheyenne is the successful merger of the Arts Alliance of Cheyenne and the Cheyenne Arts Council. We are the new arts agency for the Greater Cheyenne area.
We are so pleased to be working together to: provide education, arts and cultural advocacy, consulting, technical assistance, and programming through the facilitation of collaborative community partnerships.
- A deep and special thank you to Nathan Fitzsimmons for creating this beautiful website for Arts Cheyenne. Without his unbelievably generous donation of time and expertise, we would not have this website.
- Thank you to Chad Willett of Warehouse Twenty-One for their excellent work on our website, and SO many donated hours.
- Thank you to Jordan Dean and Warehouse Twenty One for the donation of our gorgeous logo of which we are so proud!
- Thank you to Mary Lewis and Prairie Smallwood for their generous donation of time in setting us up with Facebook, Twitter, and doing some of the data entry for us.
- Thank you to all of our Community Partners. You have helped us come to be! Please see our Community Partners listed on almost every page of the website.
- Wyoming Cultural Trust- Supported in part by a grant from the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund, a program of the Department of State Parks and Cultural Resources.
- Wyoming Arts Council- This project is supported in part by a grant from Wyoming Arts Council, through funding from the Wyoming State Legislature and the National Endowment for the Arts.