Saturday March 7, 2015 – April 19, 2015
It’s time again for the 34th Annual Western Spirit Art Show and Sale, which features over 100 western artists from across the country and can be seen March 7, 2015 through April 19, 2015. A preview of the art can be seen online starting March 1, 2015 at http://oldwestmuseum.org/western_spirit.asp.
The opening reception for the 2015 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale takes place on Saturday, March 7, 2015 at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum. Museum members will be admitted at 5:00 PM for a special Museum members preview party. The reception will then open to the general public at 6:00 PM. Tickets may be purchased online at www.oldwestmuseum.org starting February 2, 2015 or by telephoning (307) 778-7290. A special feature of the March 7th opening night festivities is the Vandewark Miniature Art exhibit.
An action packed “Quick Draw” featuring six artists will begin at 7:00 PM with a live auction following the awards ceremony. There will be live entertainment, complimentary wine & beer and heavy hors d’ oeuvres catered by the Holiday Inn.
An artist development seminar will be conducted on Saturday, March 7, 2015, from 8:30 AM to 2:45 PM (Continental breakfast and Lunch included). There will be five different sessions. For more information about the show or seminar, please call (307) 778-7289 or visit us online at www.oldwestmuseum.org.
2015 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale FAQ
- Over 100 artists from across the Western U.S.
- 300 pieces of original Western art.
- Oil, bronze, pastel, watercolor, ceramic, photography, printmaking, mixed media and pencil pieces.
- Over 500 attendees expected on opening night.
- Opening night reception and show is held at CFD Old West Museum.
- Live Entertainment, Hors d’ oeuvres’ catered by the Holiday Inn
- Quick draw by 6 participating artists
- $30.00 Museum members
- $40.00 Non-Museum members
- $45.00 at door
- Artist Development Seminar featuring 5 different sessions.
Art sales support year-round arts and education programs at the CFD Old West Museum.
Presented by the Holiday Inn of Cheyenne