Saturday March 1, 2014 – April 13, 2014
Presented by the Holiday Inn of Cheyenne
It’s time again for the 33rd Annual Western Spirit Art Show and Sale, which features over 100 western artists from across the country and can be seen March 1, 2014 through April 13, 2014. A preview of the art can be seen online starting February 15, 2014 at http://oldwestmuseum.org/western_spirit.asp.
The opening reception for the 2014 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale takes place on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum. Museum members will be admitted at 5:00 PM for a special Museum members preview party. The reception will then open to the general public at 6:00 PM. Tickets may be purchased at
www.oldwestmuseum.org starting February 1, 2014 or by telephoning (307) 778-7290.
A special feature of the March 1st exhibit sponsored by the Wyoming Tribune Eagle. An action packed “Quick Draw” featuring six artists will begin at 7:00 PM with a live auction following the awards ceremony. There will be live entertainment with an open bar and heavy hors d’ oeuvres catered by the Holiday Inn.
An artist development symposium will be conducted on Saturday, March 1, 2014, from 8:15 AM to 2:45 PM (Continental breakfast and Lunch included). There will be five different sessions. For more information about the show or symposium, please call (307) 778-7290 or visit us online at www.oldwestmuseum.org.
2014 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale FAQ
• Over 100 artists from across the Western U.S.
• 300 pieces of original Western art.
• Oil, bronze, pastel, watercolor, ceramic, photography, printmaking, mixed media and pencil pieces.
• Over 500 attendees expected on opening night.
• Opening night reception will be held at CFD Old West Museum.
• Open Bar, Live Entertainment, Hors d’ oeuvres’ catered by the Holiday Inn
• Quick draw by 6 participating artists
• $30.00 Museum members
• $40.00 Non-Museum members
• $45.00 at door
• Artist Development Symposium featuring 5 different sessions on Saturday, March 1.
• Art sales support year-round arts and education programs at the CFD Old West Museum.