Cheyenne Arts Celebration - August 21, 2021Food Truck Application Form
Art and music bring us together. The 2021 Cheyenne Arts Celebration in Cheyenne’s Lions Park/Brimmer Amphitheater showcases and celebrates local/regional performance and visual art in one of Cheyenne’s most beautiful park settings. The CAC will celebrate our return to gathering and the creativity in our community. We’re pleased to see your interest in being a part of this Celebration!
Who Should Apply
The CAC will showcase local and regional food trucks and their culinary creations.
- Application Deadline – August 1, 2021
- Food Truck Applicant Notifications – August 6, 2021
- Cheyenne Arts Celebration – August 21, 2021
Friday, August 20, 2021
- 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Overall Event Setup (No Food Truck Setup is Allowed)
Saturday, August 21, 2021
- 7:00 am – 11:00 am – Food Truck Check-in/Setup
- 12:30 pm – 10:00 pm – Cheyenne Arts Celebration Exhibits Open/Music Performances
- 10:30 pm – Food Truck Breakdown
If accepted, Food Trucks will be required to abide by the following rules:
- Food truck vendors will work in the assigned space they are provided
- Food truck vendors will clean their entire area of trash and debris
- Food truck vendors will avoid undue disturbance (i.e. loud generators, music, etc.)
Food trucks are required to provide the following items to be considered:
- Copy of Insurance
- Business License
- Copy of Menu
The Cheyenne Arts Celebration will take place in Lions Park and centered around the Brimmer Amphitheater stage and green space. Food truck parking will be in the parking lot immediately east of the amphitheatre green space. Here is a map of the location.
- Food Truck Space Fee – $50.00
- Check-in and set up – 7:00 am on August 21st; no early setup is allowed
- Teardown – 10:00 pm on August 21st; no early teardown is allowed
- Power – no power is available on site; generators are allowed, but must be blimped
- Tables & Chair – tables and chairs will be provided
- Payment and Refunds
- After your acceptance, all food truck space payments must be received by August 10, 2021
- No exhibit space refunds will be given for cancellations after August 10, 2021
Questions? Email or call 307-222-4091
Cheyenne Arts Celebration - Food Truck Application Form
The undersigned does hereby, release and hold harmless, the Cheyenne Arts Celebration and all co-sponsors from and all manner of action, suits, damages, or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage or claims, to the personal property of the undersigned while in possession or under the supervision of the sponsors during the Celebration, and hereby consent to the enforcement of all rules of this Celebration. There are no rain dates and no refunds or credits if the show is canceled due to inclement weather.