The Wyoming Arts Council is creating an all new online Artist Image Registry (AIR), and you are invited to participate.
“In the past, the registry was a physically housed database of both digital and physical images used mostly by Arts Council staff. Now the Council is in the process of transforming the AIR into a searchable, online database that will allow the public to search for participating Wyoming artists by city, county, media, subject matter and genre, and to give them contact information for artists in the event that searchers are interested in their work.
Note: Artists and artisans listed on the registry can participate in Wyoming Made (a subdivision of Wyoming First). This program promotes products made in Wyoming. Some of the benefits include:
* the ability to use the Wyoming First Bucking Horse and Rider stickers and tags
* notification of marketing opportunities,
* listing on the Wyoming Made Web site
* one free roll of 250 stickers with the option to purchase additional rolls
* eligibility for Trade Show Incentive Grants
* Wyoming First posters and more!
When will the AIR be ready, and how can you be included in the Registry?
The registry will be operational in the summer of 2011. The new format is an excellent resource for artists, art collectors, and galleries. To obtain a sign-up form, visit: Artist Image Registry
For more information, please contact Lindsey Grubbs at email@example.com.”
Phone: (307) 777-7742