Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
Creating a Strong Local Economy
* Promoting the Shop Cheyenne campaign
* Supporting the military within our area to provide jobs and dollars to the local economy
* Providing the Positively Cheyenne Gift Certificates that keep dollars in town
* Developing strong local leaders through Leadership Cheyenne and Jr. Leadership Cheyenne
* The Local Trade shows, Small Business Showcase and Business to Business Expo
* Training seminars to help business improve their operations
* The New Business Challenge award program to assist a new business
* Keeping business informed through the Cheyenne Business Weekly and Monthly and the Monthly chamber Luncheons
* Use of Chamber member mailing list for the local promotion of business
* Membership Business Directory listing
Providing networking opportunities
How the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce is helping Arts Cheyenne and the Arts:
The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Arts Cheyenne to pilot the “Art Partners” program in which local artists are partnered with downtown businesses to display art work in stores, restaurants, and front offices.
The Chamber is also working with Arts Cheyenne to update their business community calendar with Arts events and to put a link on their calendar to the Arts Cheyenne website.