Cheyenne Arts Celebration - August 21, 2021Visual Artist/Artisan Application Form
Art and music bring us together. The 2021 Cheyenne Arts Celebration in Cheyenne’s Lions Park/Brimmer Amphitheater showcases and celebrates local/regional performance and visual art in one of Cheyenne’s most beautiful park settings. The CAC will celebrate our return to gathering and the creativity in our community. We’re pleased to see your interest in being a part of this Celebration!
Who Should Apply
The CAC will showcase artists and artisans who create handmade art in the areas of painting, photography, mixed media, drawing, ceramics, printmaking, and sculpture. We are also considering artisans specializing in handcrafted creations or assemblies. All creations on display must be for sale and must be the artist’s original work. No resellers or reselling of other artist’s work is allowed. If you are unsure of your items and how they fit, please reach out.
- Application Deadline – June 18th, 2021
- Application Jurying – June 19-24, 2021
- Artist Notifications – June 25, 2021
- Deadline for Artist Acceptance/Booth Fee – July 9, 2021
- Cheyenne Arts Celebration – August 21, 2021
Friday, August 20, 2021
- 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Overall Event Setup (No Visual Artist Setup is Allowed)
Saturday, August 21, 2021
- 7:00 am – 11:00 am – Visual Artist and Artisan Check-in/Setup
- 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Cheyenne Arts Celebration Exhibits Open/Music Performances
- 7:00 pm – Visual Artist and Artisan Exhibit Teardown
Artists/artisans interested in submitting must complete the application and include up to 5 photos of their work as well as a booth set up photo, if available. If artists are interested in sharing a booth, both must apply separately and note their desire to share on the application. Artist and artisan applications will be evaluated by an independent jurying committee.
The Cheyenne Arts Celebration will take place in Lions Park and centered around the Brimmer Amphitheater stage and green space. Artist and artisan exhibit spaces will be placed along the north and east sides of the green space. Dedicated artist and artisan parking/loading zones are set aside near this location. Here is a map of the location.
- Exhibit Space Fee – 10’x10’ single space is $50.00; 20’ x 20’ double space is $70.00
- Check-in and set up – 7:00 am on August 21st; no early setup is allowed
- Teardown – 7:00 pm on August 21st; no early teardown is allowed
- Power – no power is available on site; no generators are allowed
- Shelter – artists/artisans must provide their own weighted canopy; no staking is allowed
- Exhibiting and Selling
- All artwork being presented must be original and consistent with the work presented at jury application
- All artwork on display must be for sale and must be the artist’s original work; no resellers or reselling of other artist’s work is allowed.
- Limited edition prints of your work are acceptable, but may not be more than 50% of your exhibit; browse boxes of matted prints are allowed.
- Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting the 6% Wyoming State Sales tax. Sales tax forms will be made available to artists.
- No animals, with the exception of designated service animals, will be permitted in the amphitheater area.
- Payment and Refunds
- After your acceptance, all exhibit space payments must be received by July 9, 2021
- No exhibit space refunds will be given for cancellations after July 30, 2021
Questions? Email or call 307-222-4091
Cheyenne Arts Celebration - Visual Artist/Artisan Application Form
The undersigned does hereby, release and hold harmless, the Cheyenne Arts Celebration and all co-sponsors from and all manner of action, suits, damages, or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage or claims, to the personal property of the undersigned while in possession or under the supervision of the sponsors during the Celebration, and hereby consent to the enforcement of all rules of this Celebration. There are no rain dates and no refunds or credits if the show is canceled due to inclement weather.