“New Year: New You” – Embrace the Artistic Journey
As we welcome a fresh year, there’s no better time to channel your artistic passion into a unique representation of personal growth and transformation. We encourage artists from all backgrounds on this artistic journey. We invite you to participate in our open call, where we explore the profound concepts of rebirth, regrowth, and the human experience through art.
Draw inspiration from your own artistic journey and personal experiences. Whether through brushstrokes, sculptures, photography, or any other medium.
In this open call, we seek to foster a vibrant, diverse community of artists who are eager to embrace change and celebrate the beauty of new beginnings. Let your art be a testament to your own growth and inspire others to reflect on their paths of self-improvement.
Join us in this creative celebration of the New Year and the New You!
- Call open: November 13th, 2023
- Call closes: December 23rd, 2023
- Review of Works: December 26th, 2023
- Notification of Selection: December 26th, 2023
- Artwork delivery (during operating hours): December 27th- 30th, 2023
- Opening Reception: Cheyenne First Friday Artwalk, January 5th, 2024
- Artwork pick up: February 1st-9th, 2024
- Artists are welcome to submit 4-7 pieces of work for consideration via the online form (below) in either a .jpeg or .png format
- Images submitted MUST include the artist’s last name and title of the work
- 2-Dimensional pieces of art sized up to 30” squared or larger must be noted in the description (we use dimensions to better help us understand how to display the works submitted)
- Artwork must be original work only
- If shipping artwork, please include a return label
- Artists are responsible for the cost of shipping both to and from the Center
- All hanging work must come with a wire hanger–no sawtooth or alternative hanging system supported
- Please note, if accepted work does not come with a hanger, the work will not be displayed as a part of the show. Please remember to attach a hanger to your work.
- Artwork pieces must be labeled with the following (Cheyenne Creativity Center will create labels for each piece):
- Artist first and Last name
- Artwork title
- Artwork medium
- Artwork price (as applicable)
- Artwork Size
- Cheyenne Creativity Center will retain a 30% commission on all works sold, so please plan to price your work accordingly